Openbay Inc., the online platform that connects vehicle owners with local auto service shops, has added NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair to its online automotive services platform in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas.
Austin, Texas-based NuBrakes and its team of certified automotive technicians provide automotive maintenance and repair services, offering same-day auto services to customers and fleet operators, at a vehicle owner’s location or fleet company’s location.
Services include brakes, oil changes, suspension services, tire services, general vehicle maintenance and diagnostics services.
Walker Drewett, founder and CEO of NuBrakes, said customers of both companies are seeking more transparent and convenient ways to service their vehicle, “so the choice to join the Openbay platform was obvious for us.
“People don’t have time to call around to shops for pricing or waste an afternoon at a shop, and our convenient mobile car care experience is the perfect complement to Openbay’s booking process.”
Vehicle owners and business fleets now have access to services provided by NuBrakes’ mobile services team on Openbay.
Openbay Founder and CEO Rob Infantino said the service of “having a certified technician arrive at a customer’s office, home or apartment provides an extra layer of convenience that today’s modern-day consumer now expects.”
NuBrakes is participating on the invite-only Openbay+ platform.
According to Openbay, consumer benefits include:
- The ability to get upfront pricing and book auto repair and maintenance services quickly and conveniently;
- Access to a range of types and brands of service centers individually vetted and trained by Openbay;
- Receive upfront price estimates for common and complex services;
- Review detailed information on each shop location or mobile service provider; and
- Review service provider proximity (location), customer ratings and reviews, pricing information and amenities all from a computer or smartphone.
By partnering with Openbay, NuBrakes will be able to:
- Access an exclusive program in Openbay+ limited to only a few businesses in each area;
- Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, gaining access to an unlimited number of consumers having an immediate need for service; and
- Have their brand presented to consumers that match their need for a select service on a specific year-make-model vehicle.